Saturday, February 13, 2010

Cats + Duncan = Love

Duncan hasn't quite embraced my cats as much as I would have liked. I don't blame him all too much since they are quite the little bastards. Examples? Constant meowing at night on balcony outside bedroom window, digging in plants, knocking everything over from tables and counters (remote controls!), scratching at MY VINYL, stealing food, noisily trying to open door handles at night (handles now replaced with knobs). Granted, those are all pretty annoying things. But you should see Duncan when he has to TOUCH one of them. He always asks me first, like "D? your cats?" and then I have to pause the TV to tell him, "do it yourself!" So he does and then goes and washes his hands RIGHT AWAY. But the other day he let Marley (the more troublesome one) sit on his lap. I think he was distracted by basketball. Or maybe he just loves them by association.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do!