Friday, June 18, 2010

Vocabulary


I don't use the word "chucklehead" enough.

For example:

"I don't know about you chuckleheads, but I'm getting the macaroni"

"Who do those chuckleheads think they are. You call that a bowling team?"

"What the chucklehead do you do at a lettuce festival?"

On another note, I use the word "lovely" far too often, because it just sounds nicer than "nice". More... lovely I guess (DAMN IT). But here's what thesaurus says I can use instead:
 
admirable, adorable, alluring, amiable, attractive, beauteous, bewitching, captivating, comely, dainty, delectable, delicate, delicious, delightful, enchanting, engaging, enjoyable, exquisite, fair, good-looking, gorgeous, graceful, gratifying, handsome, knockout, lovesome, nice, picture, pleasant, pleasing, pretty, pulchritudinous, rare, scrumptious, splendid, stunning, sweet, winning
As you can see, I've already clicked on pulchritudinous, and I'm gonna try to bust that one out sometime soon. I'm gonna write it on my hand so I don't forget and then try not to sweat like a sea creature on my bike ride.

1 comment:

Please do!