Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Efreeme Gems

I am going to try to make this a regular little post to plug efreeme a bit. For those who don't know (shame on you), efreeme is a little old website I came up with to sell vintage and handmade items. And like JLo's love, it don't cost a thing! If you REALLY want to support all these talented artists and crafters and vintage vixens, then you really should be shopping on efreeme since more money will actually go to THEM and not some smug fat cats!

So here's my little roundup of some great efreeme stores:

These lovely photos are from Holly E Photography.(ignore those silly watermarks!) I bought some nature prints (the museum series) from her and I love them. I just need to find frames and then maybe a new, nicer, bigger apartment by the beach to hang them in. Why are turtles so cool? I think it's because they look sleepy.


These soapy delights come from Bambu Earth. Their store is awesome and their item descriptions are inventive and entertaining! Geniuses, these Bambu folk. The first is a Man Soap with Activated Charcoal, which makes me think he'd shower and shave with this soap, go outside his log cabin and then chop down some trees like a big ol' lumberjack. This black soap just looks cool and rugged. The next soap is a Spicy Coriander Shea Butter Hemp Soap with Orange Clove. There is so much going on in that soap! I want to join THIS party!

 And these pretty little pieces are from Temporal Flux. Judging from the store name, they're way smarter than I am, because although I've heard of  those words and probably even used them in my very own sentences before, I don't think I actually know what they really mean. These little charm pieces are very adorable though. Most things miniature are very very good - like ponies, pineapples and piglets.


Have a look at all the wonderful efreeme stores and let me know your favourites! Bonus points if you're a seller not already on efreeme and you open a store! More bonus points if you then tell other people about how wonderful and magical efreeme is and THEY open a store or buy from one of the efreeme stores. At the end of this week I will add up all the points and the winner will get a very sweet and sincere thank you from me, and maybe a handful of jellybeans if they live in Vancouver and don't mind meeting me at the beach. Also, I really have no way of adding or tracking these points, and they also don't really exist. But the jellybeans are real. And I am too. I promise.

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous shops!

    ...and I'm glad I'm not the only one who has CAPCHA issues ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks! And I love the look of Bambu Earth's soap! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I had never even heard of this site before! Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must be living under a rock...or maybe I can use the excuse of living in Sweden...but I have never heard of this new website. coolness! Thanks for enlightening me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful features! Everything looks beautiful. : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! I love that white flower necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the little camera necklace =) Great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome post. I love the rose and the camera! I didn't know that kind of site even existed, thanks for the info. And thank you also commenting my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great finds. I love that rose necklace.. so pretty! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would love to see your ships wheel all painted up !!! What a great idea - send me a picture or a link if you do it I would love to blog about it ! : ) Patty

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for including my items in your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Please do!