Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Miroslav Sasek

I love children's books. They're so charming and magical, and I used to love to read as a child. When I have my own child I'm gonna shove so many books down it's throat it's gonna hate me! I'll shove brussel sprouts and knowledge and good will and comedic timing down it's throat too. That's how parenting works, right? You just shove things down the kid's throat? I got it down.

So anyways, I love THESE children's books, by Miroslav Sasek. They're a delight!




 via


I think I'll write one titled "This Is Rock Bottom" or "This Is Your Emancipation Hearing". Just in case.


3 comments:

  1. Childrens books are great. I can't imagine how you'd be a bad parent for reading to your kids. Although, maybe physically shoving books down someones throat might cause some problems.

    My daughter just got two of these for her 2nd birthday - New York and Texas. I'm hiding them until she's done with her need to ruin all books made of paper.

    ReplyDelete

Please do!