Thursday, September 1, 2011

Gopher Hole Museum


I can't believe things like this even exist. But they do, and I'm happy for that. I think. I'm undecided. Taxidermy is sort of a strange gray area for me, like throwing a cat into a snowbank. It's sort of neat to see, but I feel a little guilty about it. But gophers! Doing people things! If I was a gopher, I think this would be a perfectly respectful use of my dead body. I'd be the gopher lady with the groceries, but it would mostly be filled with peanut butter and zoodles.







All photos (and more!) here

6 comments:

  1. like throwing a cat into a snowbank- that does sound like fun-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny and creepy! I'd totally go see something like this.

    http://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/
    http://twitter.com/#!/MandyCrandell

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh. wow. wow. the little school girl's ringlets are priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think i'm undecided on this also..

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Taxidermy is sort of a strange gray area for me, like throwing a cat into a snowbank. It's sort of neat to see, but I feel a little guilty about it."

    That quote made my morning.

    ReplyDelete

Please do!